Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bang Bang

Okay, trying to get back into some sort of made up world of normalcy. Having time to be inspired, intrigued, and to just mess around with the internet in general.

Do you love the covers of those dime store/ pulp novels where you buy them and it never even crosses your mind that the book might be readable. Look at these radical photos posted at http://1dak.com/art/models-made-out-of-books-44-photos/!!


This is one of those ideas that is so simple but so great that I asked myself "why couldn't I come up with this before this person did?" and "where are those pulp novels in my book collection... could I emotionally handle cutting them up?" I am trying to think of where I could sit one of these up and questioning if it would look good outside of lighting and photographing them to look even grander then they already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment