Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Plaid Dress


 

I spent nearly a day and a half working on this dress and wore it to work yesterday and got three separate compliments!! One of my co-workers asked if I bought it at Anthropology. I'm feeling pretty good about my sewing skills! It was my first time doing interfacing. It was a little bit of a bitch.


I love BurdaStyle. If you like to sew and want some stylish free- to cheap patterns to print at home go there. It's the only site that I have found like it! They are very supportive of people who like sewing clothes at home that you'd actually want to wear. Forums, tips, pictures of finished outfits based on the patterns, etc! It's great! I made this dress this last week off a pattern I got on there. Coffee date dress something or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment