Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Kinda Restaurant, I Think



Over Thanksgiving dinner two friends who just recently went to Milwaukee spoke about their short trip and the places they went. The main item of conversation and ravings was "The Safe House," a restaurant downtown themed to the extreme on spy movies. Rumor has it, you walk up to a imports/exports door which leads you to another door that you need a password to get through and you pick up a phone to get the password... and so on to get into the dining room just for beginners. In the lady's room in a naked picture of Burt Reynolds (that I imagine is the image he did for Cosmopolitan) that if you touch his crotch region rings an alarm throughout the restaurant letting everyone know what you were up to in there. All kinds of shenanigans are happening here from what I heard and I really want to go! Check out this travel blog for a little retelling of a personal experience like the one I heard and see a couple more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment