Thursday, June 25, 2009

Garage Sale Tomorrow




Haven't even got to the garage sale part but it is already draining me. I know I need to do it but I hate it and dealing with people being cheap because it's the one social situation where you can take cheapness to its highest level. But still, I kind of like garage sales, a lot. Especially when I am on the other side, spending the money and then leaving. All the discarded stuff that are usually items held on to for a long time and then it suddenly dawns on the person that it isn't needed for whatever reason. Like nostalgic items. Or items that for one promised a thinner and more handsome physic no more. Or former projects never quite gotten to. All kicked to the curbside.

I found this top piece of paper in high school and that's all I remember about it. Besides that I really liked it and still do. But it wouldn't be as cool if I knew the exact reason why it was drawn, though a general idea is easy enough to assume. These other two, well, I don't know what to say about them. Don't remember making them and can't remember what I am babbling about in them. But I like them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment